Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Have I Missed the Boat?

So tonight is the season premiere of Lost, I know this thanks to the plethora of Facebook profiles and away messages proclaiming "LOST TONIGHT WOOHOO!" Anyways all of this hooplah over the Lost premiere has gotten me thinking, as a self-professed pop-culture junkie I find it strange that I have never gotten into so many crazes that have swept the nation. Along with never having watched an entire episode of Lost, I never got past page 5 of the first Harry Potter book, and don't even get me started on the Twilight series!

Now I know my lack of interest in these things does not make me abnormal, but as someone who obsesses over my knowledge of all things pop culture I still feel weird that I haven't jumped on any of these bandwagons.

1 comment:

My Wombinations said...

You are a pop culture observer, my dear. Not one to get mired.