Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Poll

Okay Kids so today is Friday, that means marmusings poll day!! In honor of Tuesday having been inauguration day, this week's poll asks: Who was our best looking President?

Would you have loved running your hands through George Washington's wig? Or would you not have been able to resist the allure of Ulysses S. Grant's wild beard? Tell me your answers over the weekend, and I will post results on Monday! You can either comment on this entry using your gmail account, or simply IM or facebook message me! I look forward to hearing from you! May the hottest President win!

8 comments:

Diet Cokehead said...

Lauren D: JFK

My Wombinations said...

I vote for JFK, actually. He may have been kind of sickly, but damn. He was smokin.

Diet Cokehead said...

Rob Worsham: Taft

Rachel said...

I gotta go with JFK too

Kristi said...

I'm going to be boring and agree with the others: JFK. Although, Obama is pretty hot too, IMO.

Kristi said...

PS: Love the new blog.

MattyS said...

Martin Van Buren is often overlooked, but he was truly the sex symbol of his time. http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/martinvanburen/

Unknown said...

Mmm JFK, with a wig, of course.