Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bennifer, Brange, & Marack?

I stumbled upon this blurb this morning while cruising my favorite website, Jezebel. Apparently some people have taken it upon themselves to start calling the first couple Marack? I am assuming these are the same fools who brought you the word Billary (Bill & Hilary), but at least that was clever, because the Obama's couple name isn't even good! For a great couple name you have to mix both partners names equally, and the only part of Michelle that is in that name is the M. Now if Barack and I were a couple it would be perfect, because my nickname is Mar but, sadly that is not the case. So for Barack and Michelle the chosen nickname of Marack is just sucky. I would go for something like Barchelle or MIRAK (as in the car dealership in the Boston area), but because I think it's stupid to give the first couple a nickname, I will not be referring to them by anything but their given names. Although doesn't Laurge (Laura & George) have a nice ring to it?

No comments: