Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TRIVIA TUESDAY!!!

Good morning friends! I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face, because it's trivia Tuesday!! (Oh and also because I received some VERY EXCITING news last night, but that is a developing story and I will share more later) Today's trivia categories are TV/Government/ and Sports. Answer correctly, and you will receive a prize! And remember NO CHEATING! Good luck!!

TV

1. What Disney Channel show starred Shia Labeouf as a mischievous young teen named Louis?

Government

2. Who was the first African-American Supreme Court justice?

Sports

3. What six hockey teams comprise the NHL's original six? (please include city and team name in order to win)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Tru Confessions
2. Thurgood Marshall
3. Boston Bruins, NY Rangers, Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Blackhawks

My Wombinations said...

I honestly have no clue. On all three. Well, except #2. Still. Very sad.

The Living History Guy said...

1. Even Stevens
2. Thurgood Marshall
3. Boston Bruins, Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Redwing, Chicago Blackhawks, NY Rangers