Monday, February 2, 2009

Mar's Monday Movie Madness

Taken starring Liam Neeson was number one at the box office this weekend taking in 24.6 million. Coming in second place was the number one movie of the past two weeks Paul Blart: Mall Cop. You know just as I thought Americans were getting smarter, I have lost my faith in them once again. I mean really people, you made Paul Blart: Mall Cop the number one movie of the last two weeks, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!??!? I would rather watch fifteen Valerie Bertinelli Lifetime movies in a row than go see Paul Blart: Mall Cop, but maybe thats just me.

The first review of He's Just not That Into You is out today in Variety, and unfortunately it's not a good one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul Blart Mall Cop is what dreams are made of. Dont hate, it is truly brilliant.

He's Just Not That Into You will be tremendous. Anything with the guy from Accepted and the Mac Commericial will be a hit.

Write a blog about predictions for 24! I think Tony Almeida is a bad guy still.

Rachel said...

Perhaps your opinion of Mall Cop will change when you hear it was filmed at the Burlington Mall... crazy, isn't it?!

My Wombinations said...

I want to see Paul Blart. In the theater. Mostly b/c of the mall affiliation, but also because I am desperate to prove how unpretentious I am. If you do not believe me, read my below comments. I am no Stephen Fowler.